A la Carte 'On Demand' HR
The overwhelming number of state and federal labor laws regulating how your business is managed requires you to be an ‘HR specialist’ or risk significant fines and penalties. HR consulting services will help you establish standards and expectations so you can focus on growing a productive organization.
As a valued HR consulting client, you have the benefit of an HR executive to interface with management and employees on human resource related issues as needed, for substantially less than providing the same services in-house with a full-time employee.
Consulting and HR Retained Services
Clients will be provided with professional off-site, on-site and on-call human resources services in the following areas:
- Restructure of Human Resources for Efficiency, Growth and Changes in Business
- Startup HR Department for New and Existing Businesses
- Human Resources Audit/Organization Needs Assessment for Startups, Growing and Changing Businesses
- Employee Handbook Review and Design
- Audit for State, Federal and Local Compliances (Wage & Hour, Employee Exemption Classification, Contractor/Consultant Classification, Disability Discrimination, Retaliation, Harassment, etc...)
- Talent Acquisition, On-Boarding, Promotion and Separation of Employees
- Talent & Performance Management and Succession Planning
- Job Analysis and Position Descriptions for Compliance in Hiring, Promotions, Separations, Performance Appraisals, Discipline, and Workers Compensation
- Benefits program review and design
- Employee Relations
- Exit interviews
Newsletter: Electronic newsletter provided to employers to address employee benefits, insurance trends and legislation impact.
COBRA and HIPAA Administration or Compliance Tools: Assistance and outsource facilitation are needed when becoming compliant.
Electronic Enrollment: Provide access to simplify Human Resource administration.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Employee and Manager Hotline when your bundled medical plan carrier's EAP does not seem to be enough.
Employee Education: Carrier interface with employee education tools, customized Benefit Statements and Benefit Handouts.
HRescue: Forms management system featuring customized forms and communications. To make finding information a breeze. Especially helpful in human resource turnover, training and education.
Website: Design on-line access to employee benefit program via your website.