Health Savings Accounts for your Employees
Click on the HSABank logo to start the application
Employers who pay the monthly fees for their employees: New employer groups that would like to register with HSA Bank and that pay the monthly account maintenance fees for their employees. Once you are set-up, you will be able to select an enrollment option to register your employees.
Click on the logo to get started today! Have additional questions? Contact us.
Save in Premium and Taxes
US Dept of Treasury
- Deposits and earnings in the HSA are not taxed.
- The earnings on the money is not taxed.
- Use of the HSA money is tax free for qualified health expenses, as defined by the IRS.
- No "us it or lose it" provision, such as with a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
You Own the Money in the Savings Account
- Money in the HSA is owned by the individual, and is taken with them, when leaving an employer.
- Funds can be used for COBRA premium or for insurance while unemployed.
- Funds can be used for Long-Term Care Insurance premium.
Healthcare Services Price Transparency