Have you opened your HSA?
Click on the links below to get started today!
Individual Online Enrollment (IOE) : For individuals not tied to an employer that would like to enroll. This link allows you to enroll online as well as takes you to a downloadable application for those who prefer paper.
Have additional questions? Contact us.
Save in Premium and Taxes
US Dept of Treasury
- Deposits and earnings in the HSA are not taxed.
- The earnings on the money is not taxed.
- Use of the HSA money is tax free for qualified health expenses, as defined by the IRS.
- No "us it or lose it" provision, such as with a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
You Own the Money in the Savings Account
- Money in the HSA is owned by the individual, and is taken with them, when leaving an employer.
- Funds can be used for COBRA premium or for insurance while unemployed.
- Funds can be used for Long-Term Care Insurance premium.